Miss Georgia Princess Program - Pageant Week
The Princess Program is conducted in conjunction with the Miss Georgia and Miss Georgia's Outstanding Teen Pageants held in Columbus, GA in June.
June 13-20, 2015
Rivercenter for the Performing Arts, Columbus, GA
Princesses will be expected to be present in Columbus for rehearsals and the productions from Tuesday through the Finals on Saturday, June 20.
Additional activities related to these pageants as well as ticket orders forms can be found on the Miss Georgia website once it gets closer to pageant week. Traditionally, there is visitation each preliminary night, a farewell luncheon for the outgoing Miss Georgia, as well as the reception after the Miss Georgia Finals.
These events are NOT included in the Princess Package. If you are interested in attending these functions, or any others listed here in conjunction with the pageants, please contact the Miss Georgia office, your local franchise or consult the website for information regarding tickets.
Also, please be aware that the Princess Package contains admission to the Miss/Teen pageants for the Princess ONLY. Parents and family will need to purchase tickets in order to attend.
We do make every effort to seat you near the Princesses, unless you indicate otherwise, however, please be aware that we will have to keep the Princesses together in order to participate in the productions.
Please find the application package on the tab above. For any questions, you may also contact the Miss Georgia Office at (706) 322-2315 or email the Princess Chairperson, Wendy Henderson, at email@example.com
Each Princess will receive:
- 2015 Program Book and T-Shirt
- Admission to the Miss Georgia and Miss Georgia's Outstanding Teen Preliminaries and Finals for the Miss Georgia Princess ONLY (one (1) ticket to each preliminary and finals)
- Participation in the Miss Georgia Production during the Preliminary nights and the Finals and admission to the nightly visitation.
- Other Activities and Gifts
- Detailed information regarding rehearsals, wardrobe, directions, etc. will be emailed to each Princess Parent once all details are finalized.
Always check the Miss Georgia website for new information and/or updates. If for some reason you do not receive any correspondence by June 1st, please contact the chairperson.
We thank you for your consideration and participation and look forward to a wonderful time!