Official Sponsors of Miss Georgia 2015
BLUE Cosmetic Surgery and MedSpa, 007 Eye Girls/Drs Kreslyn & Byron Brooks, Frills by Scott, Kia AutoSport, Lasting Impressions, Viva Fitness/Stephen P. Smith
Gregory Ellenburg Enterprises, Hello Gorgeous/The Salon, Meredith Boyd Cosmetics, RKS Couture/Randall K. Smith, Thomas Barnette Consulting
AJ Day Photography, Bloomwoods Flowers & Events, Cody Road Trophies and Jewelry, Matt Boyd Photography/Miss Georgia Pageant Photographer, Meredith Boyd
Spray Tan, Rivertown Dental; Dr. Joe Miller,The Weigh Out
Karaoke Georgia/Collins Entertainment
Fourth Avenue Car Wash
Columbus Marriott, Columbus State University, Cunningham Center, The Sash Company
The Miss Georgia Pageant proudly awards In-Kind Scholarships to Miss Georgia and Miss Georgia's Outstanding Teen contestants. Scholarships are generously provided by the following colleges and universities.
- Young Harris College offers Miss Georgia and Miss Georgia's Outstanding Teen a Full Four-Year Scholarship, including full tuition and housing, valued at approximately $32,000 per year for her undergraduate studies, renewable each year by maintaining satisfactory academic progress, as determined by the YHC Financial Aid Office. Young Harris College also offers every Miss Georgia and Miss Georgia's Outstanding Teen contestant a $5,000 renewable scholarship.
- Wesleyan College in Macon, Georgia offers Miss Georgia and Miss Georgia’s Outstanding Teen a full four-year scholarship, valued at $20,140 per year and the first runner-up a $12,000.00 Presidential Scholarship. www.wesleyancollege.edu
- The University of Alabama at Huntsville offers the winner of Miss Georgia a $2,000 scholarship per year for undergraduate studies, with a total value of $8,000. www.uah.edu
- Middle Georgia State University offers Miss Georgia and Miss Georgia's Outstanding Teen a full four-year scholarship, including full tuition, fees and books, valued at $20,000 per year for her undergraduate studies, renewable each year by maintaining at least a 3.0 GPA. www.mga.edu
- Troy University offers a renewable full tuition scholarship to ALL Miss Georgia contestants who have never attended a 4-year college or university (i.e, those who are high school seniros or community college students) and ALL and Miss Georgia's Outstanding Teen contestants, provided that have attained certain scores on the ACT or SAT. Depending on the contestant's academic credentials, each scholarship can total up to $92,000 per contestant. www.troy.edu
These In-Kind Scholarships are subject to academic, admission and enrollment criteria established by each institution. Requests for these In-Kind Scholarships must be made through the Miss Georgia Pageant Office.
In addition, Miss Georgia’s Outstanding Teen 2015 will have the opportunity to apply for scholarships through the Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Organization, which are offered to every state Outstanding Teen winner. In 2014, the participating colleges included Auburn University, ECPI University, Hollins University, Troy University and The University of Alabama. The participating colleges for 2015 will be announced during the 2015 Miss America’s Outstanding Teen Pageant in July.